"February 2, 2007 may be remembered as the day the question mark was removed from whether (people) are to blame for climate change," Achim Steiner, the head of the U.N. Environment Programme, told a news conference.
- The current state of China’s electricity market
- Roundtable: The Belt and Road at 10
- China’s eco farmers innovate to cope with extreme weather
- As China’s carbon market turns two, how has it performed?
- Major study warns of growing threat from invasive species
- Local protectionism is slowing China’s energy transition