The US President will attempt to bring the production of US fuel back under US control by announcing a desire to cut American oil consumption by 20% by 2017 and increase alternatives to 7.5bn gallons by 2012 and 35bn gallons by 2017.
- The current state of China’s electricity market
- Roundtable: The Belt and Road at 10
- China’s eco farmers innovate to cope with extreme weather
- As China’s carbon market turns two, how has it performed?
- Major study warns of growing threat from invasive species
- Local protectionism is slowing China’s energy transition