Around the 4.55 square kilometre airport, 100,000 residents, five hotels, three middle companies and 57 restaurants discharge 10,000 tonnes of wastewater every day, while only 1,650 tonnes are processed.
- The current state of China’s electricity market
- Roundtable: The Belt and Road at 10
- China’s eco farmers innovate to cope with extreme weather
- As China’s carbon market turns two, how has it performed?
- Major study warns of growing threat from invasive species
- Local protectionism is slowing China’s energy transition