China to stop building new coal power projects overseas
- China to stop building new coal power projects overseas
- Roundtable: Should COP26 be delayed?
- As COP26 draws closer, climate negotiations are still stuck on finance
- Who’s who in the German election?
- IPCC report: Will scientists’ latest warning inject urgency into climate negotiations?
- EU faces green paradox over EVs and lithium mining
Pangolin hunters in rural Liberia are at the bottom of the chain of traders and middlemen selling the scales of this protected species
Latin America is still the most deadly region for environmental defenders
New Global Witness report shows the region has the highest number of activist murders as its governments look to the Escazú Agreement to enhance protectionRead on Diálogo Chino
BRICS summit: South-South bloc puts on annual show of unity
The Global South bloc met amid low levels of public interest and cooperation on climate but advances on development finance and bilateral relationsRead on Diálogo Chino
The grass that took over half of China’s salt marshes
Introduced to China’s coastlines to help prevent erosion, salt-water cordgrass now causes considerable harm. What lessons can be learnt from recent efforts to remove it?Read on China Dialogue Ocean
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust