- IPCC report: Will scientists’ latest warning inject urgency into climate negotiations?
- China poised for Thailand’s solar move
- Brazil’s produce ‘fundamental for guaranteeing China’s food security’
- Is hydrogen the new oil?
- EU faces green paradox over EVs and lithium mining
- As COP26 draws closer, climate negotiations are still stuck on finance
Pangolin hunters in rural Liberia are at the bottom of the chain of traders and middlemen selling the scales of this protected species
The grass that took over half of China’s salt marshes
Introduced to China’s coastlines to help prevent erosion, salt-water cordgrass now causes considerable harm. What lessons can be learnt from recent efforts to remove it?Read on China Dialogue Ocean
Argentina seeks Latin American climate unity ahead of COP26
Presidents and ministers have called on developed countries for sovereign debt relief and more funding to adapt to the effects of climate changeRead on Diálogo Chino
Lessons from the Amazon railways for Chinese investors in Brazil
Chinese investors had to adapt to Brazil's complex business environment and overcome challenges such as the environmental impacts of projectsRead on Diálogo Chino
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust