- How can China contribute to climate ‘loss and damage’?
- COP15 reaches historic agreement to protect biodiversity
- How the Poyang Lake drought is affecting migratory birds
- COP15: Whose business is nature anyway?
- China’s power system needs to modernise
- Beijing city preparing businesses for carbon market expansion
Sápara: the Amazon community going global in its fight against oil majors
Ecuador’s Sápara Indigenous people have brought their struggle against Chinese and domestic oil interests to international attention, and gained A-list supportersRead on Diálogo Chino
Argentina’s new plan for reducing carbon emissions - analysed in depth
The country’s 2030 national strategy for reducing emissions and adapting to climate change positions gas as ‘transition’ fuelRead on Diálogo Chino
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust