- Advisors propose new system to regulate China’s overseas investments
- The new geopolitics of China’s climate leadership
- Sebastian Strangio on China in the Mekong region
- Researchers unveil roadmap for a carbon neutral China by 2060
- Cambodian construction boom turns karst mountains to cement
- The 14th Five Year Plan: what ideas are on the table?
Photographer Katherine Cheng visits the few remaining patches of mangroves in Hong Kong to highlight the threats they still face, despite recent recoveries
‘Move, adapt or die’: could scientists help corals survive climate change?
Scientists at Hong Kong University are asking whether assisted evolution and ‘probiotics’ could help corals live in warming watersRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Argentina’s land laws stifle sustainable agriculture
Unique land laws have meant increasingly concentrated land ownership and leasing to profit-oriented companies who care little for long-term sustainabilityRead on Diálogo Chino
Controversy over Russian vessel in Antarctica reveals CCAMLR shortcomings
At a recent meeting of the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources, problems with its veto system were laid bareRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust