- Stalemate: sustainable palm oil struggles to take off in China
- Solar geoengineering: views from the Asia Pacific
- Is China edging away from a massive dam on the River Niger?
- EU presses ahead with tariff on embedded emissions
- Has the Biden summit jump-started climate action?
- Floating solar ready for take-off
Despite lawsuits and local protests, new coal-fired power plants are still being built on Java to supply an already saturated grid
China is setting up its first marine national parks
China’s national park system started on land, but marine national parks are following close behind – despite facing extra challengesRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Social conflict blights mining projects across Latin America
From Argentina to Honduras, communities resist the expansion of mining in Latin America, carried out by British, Canadian and Chinese companiesRead on Diálogo Chino
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust