- Bangladesh may ditch 90% of its planned coal power
- Ancient geoglyph destroyed by Amazon farming
- Who rules climate intervention on the high seas?
- ‘China should set up a carbon cap’ – Zou Ji on the next national energy targets
- ‘We’re at a critical juncture’: RSPO’s Anne Rosenbarger on the push for sustainable palm oil
- The 14th Five Year Plan: what ideas are on the table?
The struggle to protect Liberia’s chimps and their forests
In this exclusive video, we visit one of West Africa’s last remaining chimpanzee habitats to explore the threats posed by growing global demand for palm oilLucinda Rouse
Demand for pangolins in Southeast Asia
Episode three of the Pangolin Reports by Sustainable Asia looks at the legal loopholes, habitat loss and pet trade threatening pangolins in Vietnam and MalaysiaEpisode 3
Podcast: Protecting the Southern Ocean for China’s next generation
Episode one of this new series from Sustainable Asia and the Wilson Center explains the importance of Antarctica’s pristine marine ecosystem, and China’s role in protecting itRead on China Dialogue Ocean
Argentina can be carbon neutral – but does it want to be?
A new report looks at the different pathways for Argentina to achieve a zero-emissions economy by 2050Read on Diálogo Chino
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust