- COP26: Is finance for climate action ‘flowing’?
- China to stop building new coal power projects overseas
- As COP26 draws closer, climate negotiations are still stuck on finance
- Kunming COP15: big challenges remain after first session
- IPCC report: Will scientists’ latest warning inject urgency into climate negotiations?
- EU faces green paradox over EVs and lithium mining
In focus: COP26
Pangolin hunters in rural Liberia are at the bottom of the chain of traders and middlemen selling the scales of this protected species
Will there be a greater role for the oceans at COP26?
The Covid-delayed UN climate change conference begins in Glasgow this month. How deeply will ocean issues feature in negotiations?Read on China Dialogue Ocean
COP26 ambassador: Climate action ‘can raise the profile of Latin America’
Fiona Clouder, COP26 Regional Ambassador for Latin America and the Caribbean, discusses the upcoming climate summit and its implications for the regionRead on Diálogo Chino
Discover more projects from the China Dialogue Trust